Remote GeoSystems is pleased to introduce the LineVision SkyVIPER (Video Inspection & Pipeline Emissions Reporting) system – an operator-friendly kit for Airborne Pipeline Gas Leak Detection, Geospatial Video Recording & GIS Reporting.
Unlike other GPS video recorders and Boreal Laser solutions packages, with Remote GeoSystems there are NO proprietary technology integrations or specialized post-processing services required! With the LineVision geoVIPER system your geotagged video, photos and Boreal Laser data is available immediately for post-flight mapping, analysis and reporting in the LineVision Google Earth extension software. Simply your data collection and post-flight workflow and deliver your stakeholders immersive map-based inspection and leak detection reports in minutes or hours, not days or weeks.
Features & Benefits
Complete Pipeline Geospatial Video System & Laser Gas Detector Bundle
The LineVision SkyVIPER system includes properly-configured in-flight geoDVR video recording hardware, optional modules and accessories, a Boreal Laser GasFinder2-AB as well as the post-flight LineVision video/photo mapping and reporting software. This system is designed to be easily installed in your current aircraft and integrate with existing inspection reporting processes and GIS systems.
geoDVR Geospatial Video Recorder
The geoDVR options below are the most common configurations for recording geospatial video & FMV from airborne pipeline survey and leak detection aircraft with gyro-stabilized gimbals, fixed mount and handheld video imagers. All of our Airborne Pipeline Video Inspection & Leak Detection System Packages are bundled with all the must-have optional geoDVR modules, accessories and extra parts.
geoDVR Base Unit
– Select Number of Channels: 3 HD or 2 HD/2 SD or 1 HD/1 SD
geoDVR Optional Modules
– POI (Point of Interest) Keywords for ROW Anomaly Documentation
– Live Moving Maps with Pipeline File Tracking
– geoDVR RAC (Remote Access Control) for Laptop
– MISB FMV Convertor for ArcGIS Full Motion Video add-in(OPTIONAL)
– Touchscreen Monitor: (1) 19” or (2) 10.5” Monitors
– BNC Cables: 12 foot 75 ohm BNC cables
– Monitor Cables: 12 foot DVI and/or VGA cables, 12 foot USB touchscreen connector
– Helicopter or General Aviation Communication System Adaptor
– Extra Solid State Drive (SSD)
– (3) HD Color Marshall Outdoor “Lipstick” Cameras (OPTIONAL)
GasFinderAB Leak Detection System (LDS)
Boreal Laser’s GasFinder2-AB system makes it possible to routinely and inexpensively survey pipelines for leaks. Mounted on either a fixed-wing aircraft or helicopter, GasFinderAB can immediately detect the presence of elevated levels of methane in the air above a pipeline. GasFinderAB was developed to be used within normal visual inspection flight parameters. Sampling 3 times per second, measurements are updated for every 10m of pipeline covered at a ground speed of 108 kph, or every 15m at a ground speed of 162 kph. Synchronized GPS precisely locates elevated methane readings. Besides CH4, GasFinderAB can be outfitted to detect other gases. Please contact us for more information.
– GasFinder2-AB Airborne Analyzer & Cell
– Power Convertor – 24V DC to 12V DC
– GasMap – Display and Logging Software (Installed on geoDVR)
– Mounting Legs for Bell JetRanger 206B or Brackets for Robinson R44 helicopter
LineVision Post-Flight GIS Reporting Software
The SkyVIPER airborne pipeline Inspection & Patrol Systems comes with the LineVision Google Earth software for flexible post-flight video and photo mapping, inspection reporting and archive. with this bundle you get 10 licenses of the LineVision Google Earth Extension – Pro edition. Also consider our optional LineVision Empire Cloud/Server offering for web-based access to map, search and archive all of your pipeline patrol and survey video and data.