In addition to our turn-key geoDVRs, Remote GeoSystems designs and develops highly-custom, mission-specific High-def (HD) & Standard-def (SD) geospatial digital video recorders and systems integration solutions.
Custom Video Recorder Experience
- Multi-channel High-Definition (HD) Geospatial and Full Motion Video (FMV) Recording Arrays
- Ultra HD 4K Resolution geospatial DVRs
- MISB KLV Compliant Video Logging & Transport Stream File Generation
- UAV/UAS Systems Geospatial Video Data Recording
- Gas Leak Detection Sensor (LDS) Data Fusion
- Algorithm & Custom Software Development
- Geo-referenced Video Integration with Existing GIS Software & Systems
- High-Frequency (Hz) GPS Integrations (we have the US Patent for 1 – 100 Hz)
Saab Avionics – Customized geoDVR Gen2 with integrated 10 Hz GPS card.
Kansas City Southern Railway – Customized 6 Channel Ethernet geoDVR system and Remote Access Control (RAC module) for recording video from existing hi-rail vehicle mounted AXIS IP cameras.
Greenland Institute of Natural Resources – Customized geoDVR Gen2 with Waypoint Triggers and microphone inputs for 4 airborne observers counting Narwhal populations.