The geoDVR™ Gen3 is a professional-grade, multi-channel, HD/SD, GPS-enabled video recorder and mapping system for collecting geo-referenced videos and MISB FMV from aerial, vehicle and marine platforms.
Designed and built for commercial survey and critical infrastructure inspection and surveillance projects, the geoDVR Gen3 leverages a powerful new processer for more flexible geospatial video recording options and running an all-new Live Moving Maps interface for interactive mission mapping and execution.
Connect most gyro-stabilized gimbals, fixed-mount, and handheld video cameras to the geoDVR, and in seconds, operators can start recording geo-referenced video files
Recorded and live geospatial video can be played-back and leveraged in survey and inspection reporting software like our LineVision solutions, Esri’s ArcGIS tools, work dispatch, mission planning and asset management systems.
Features & Specifications - geoDVR Gen3
Geospatial Video & Metadata Recordings
- Record & geo-reference HD and SD video with GPS data for mappping software
- Multiplex and customize layout of live video feeds and other modules on any standard monitor
- Use waypoint trigger to log points of interest (POI) with video and audio
- Snap & save geotagged still photos from video while recording and post-mission
- Removable large capacity solid state drives (SSD) for longer recording time
- Video writes speeds up to 30x faster than CF & SD cards
- Watermark video with GPS and UTC time
GPS Geo-referencing & Geospatial Metadata Logging
- Continuous GPS Log File: GPX
- Includes: Latitude, Longitude, Time, Altitude, Speed, Heading & More
- Remote GeoSystems Whisper (our Patented, “Constantly-Persistent” GPS Encoding)
- Optional Module – STANAG 4609 KLV / MISB Full Motion Video (FMV)
- Optional Module – Remote GeoSystems “Camera Target Footprint” Protocol (Similar to STANAG 4609 / MISB FMV spec but with our support for modern video formats and custom location-based metadata)