The geoDVR™ Gen3 is a professional-grade, multi-channel, HD/SD, GPS-enabled video recorder and mapping system for collecting geo-referenced videos and MISB FMV from aerial, vehicle and marine platforms.
Designed and built for commercial survey and critical infrastructure inspection and surveillance projects, the geoDVR Gen3 leverages a powerful new processer for more flexible geospatial video recording options and running an all-new Live Moving Maps interface for interactive mission mapping and execution.
Connect most gyro-stabilized gimbals, fixed-mount, and handheld video cameras to the geoDVR, and in seconds, operators can start recording geo-referenced video files
Recorded and live geospatial video can be played-back and leveraged in survey and inspection reporting software like our LineVision solutions, Esri’s ArcGIS tools, work dispatch, mission planning and asset management systems.
Features & Specifications - geoDVR Gen3
Geospatial Video & Metadata Recordings
- Record & geo-reference HD and SD video with GPS data for mappping software
- Multiplex and customize layout of live video feeds and other modules on any standard monitor
- Use waypoint trigger to log points of interest (POI) with video and audio
- Snap & save geotagged still photos from video while recording and post-mission
- Removable large capacity solid state drives (SSD) for longer recording time
- Video writes speeds up to 30x faster than CF & SD cards
- Watermark video with GPS and UTC time
GPS Geo-referencing & Geospatial Metadata Logging
- Continuous GPS Log File: GPX
- Includes: Latitude, Longitude, Time, Altitude, Speed, Heading & More
- Remote GeoSystems Whisper (our Patented, “Constantly-Persistent” GPS Encoding)
- Optional Module – STANAG 4609 KLV / MISB Full Motion Video (FMV)
- Optional Module – Remote GeoSystems “Camera Target Footprint” Protocol (Similar to STANAG 4609 / MISB FMV spec but with our support for modern video formats and custom location-based metadata)
Optional Modules - geoDVR Gen3
Request a Demo
Videos - geoDVR Gen3
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The geoDVR typically runs independently of the leak detection system. There are NO proprietary technology integrations or specialized post-processing services required! After the data collection step, the LDS operator and/or analysts simply import the data into our LineVision post-inspection reporting software for analysis and deliverable creation.
We can modify LineVision to support data directly from most LDS manufacturers. We have worked with data from the Boreal Laser and Pergam LDS systems can usually add support for most other systems as well. Please let us know if you have some other specific direct integration requirements, it’s likely our professional service team could help devise a solution.