Play Video with Esri GIS Maps Imagery & Data
LineVision Esri Maps is a stand-alone desktop software that leverages Esri ArcGIS technology to map, analyze and package geospatial videos, photos, annotations, documents, shapefiles, raster imagery as well as ArcGIS Enterprise and ArcGIS Online data.
This easy-to-use software is one of the most “open” and versatile geospatial video analysis tools available. Easily playback properly formatted geo-referenced video files from a variety of consumer video cameras, drones, gyro-stabilized video systems and specialized geospatial DVRs, including our own geoDVR hardware
Now even those without GIS experience can easily view this valuable asset location-based multimedia using enterprise maps and imagery data provided by ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Enterprise or ArcGIS Online.
Put Geospatial Video and Media on Esri ArcGIS Maps with LineVision
- Map-based Playback of Geo-referenced Video Files
- Multi-channel HD & SD Video Viewing
- Simple import and viewing of High-resolution Oblique still Photos
- Snap & Save Geo-tagged Photos from Video
- Mark Features & Points of Interest with Annotations
- Add & Edit Documents and Files Right on the Map
- Add local Shapefiles & Raster Satellite/Aerial Imagery
- Connect to ArcGIS Server & ArcGIS Online
- Open & Create Portable geoProject Packages
- And more…