Aerial power line inspection operations use our industry-leading geoDVR™ airborne video recorder to geotag video from multiple camera sensors for comprehensive system inspections and routine right-of-way patrols.
Our geoDVR and LineVision™ software eliminates post-flight GPS video data processing and drastically reduces reporting time. Using LineVision helicopter operators, transmission line engineers and GIS analysts can immediately load geoDVR videos and high-resolution oblique still photos to GIS maps and create immersive geoProject™ reports that can be shared and collaborated on with utility company stakeholders and vendors.
Whether you are using just a hand-held IR camera, fixed-mount cameras or an aircraft-mounted gimbal sensor, we have solutions that enable you and your stakeholders to view and share this data throughout their company using their existing corporate Geographic Information Systems (GIS) such as Esri ArcGIS, Google Earth & PLS-CADD.
GIS Reporting with Aerial Power Line Inspection Videos & Photos
- Record and Geotag Multi-sensor HD, IR & UV Inspection Videos
- Map-based Playback of Geo-referenced Video Files
- Watermark GPS Data on Video Frames and Still Images Captured from video
- Simple import and viewing of High-resolution Oblique still Photos
- Snap & Save Geo-tagged Photos from Video
- Mark Features & Points of Interest with Annotations
- Add & Edit Documents and Files Right on the Map
- Add local Shapefiles & Raster Satellite/Aerial Imagery
- Connect to ArcGIS Server & ArcGIS Online
- Open & Create Portable geoProject Packages
- Edit, Cut & Splice Video and Still Keep the Embedded GPS Data
- And more…