A geoProject file is a standard Remote GeoSystems open-format, and “Patent-pending” method for building, saving and collaborating on location-based, immersive rich media data products and reports.
geoProjects may include any one, or all of the following rich media and geospatial data types:
- Videos (With and without continuous geo-tagging)
- Documents & Files (PDF, MS Office, CAD files, etc.)
- Audio Clips
- POI Waypoints & Keywords
- Shapefile (SHP) or “Vector” GIS Map Data
- Satellite & Aerial Imagery or “Raster” GIS Map Data
- URL links to Streaming Raster Imagery and other Vector Map Data
The benefits of using geoProjects over traditional methods of saving projects is that it is a portable, “cross-GIS compatible,” immersive and marketable deliverable for your team, stakeholders and clients.