Play Video with GPS Data in 3D with Google Earth
LineVision Google Earth Extension is a simple tool for interactive, "click-on-track" geotagged video & photo playback, analysis and project reporting using Google's popular globe software as a 3D terrain base mapping application.
View your aerial and mobile video mapping missions as 3D “tracks” in Google Earth taking into account platform altitude and terrain. Click any point along the path to geographically “fast-forward” or “reverse” the video to that exact location.
This easy-to-use software is one of the most "open" and versatile geospatial video analysis tools available. Easily playback properly formatted geo-referenced video files from a variety of consumer video cameras, drones, gyro-stabilized video systems and specialized geospatial DVRs, including our own geoDVR hardware
Now even those without GIS experience can easily view this valuable asset location-based multimedia using enterprise maps & data provided in KML format.
LineVision Google Earth will even display parts per million (PPM) values and metadata from aerial and mobile gas pipeline leak detection systems that output KML/KMZ.
Put Geospatial Video and Media on Google Earth with LineVision
- Map-based Playback of Geo-referenced Video Files
- Multi-channel HD & SD Video Viewing
- Viewing of High-resolution Oblique Still Photos
- Snap & Save Geo-tagged Photos from Video
- Add & Edit Documents and Files Right on the Map
- Add local KML Files & Streaming Raster Satellite & Aerial Imagery
- Compatible with Video from Commercial Drones & UAS
- Connect to Enterprise GIS Map Services Online
- Open & Create Portable geoProject Packages
- And more…