Simple Geospatial Video Add-in for ArcGIS
Our LineVision Esri ArcMap is an "add-in" or extension for Esri's industry-leading, GIS desktop application. LineVision Esri ArcMap Add-in gives GIS professionals an easy way to map, analyze and package geo-referenced video, photos, notes and files in a familiar and traditional Esri mapping environment.
The LineVision Esri ArcMap Add-in supports what is referred to as geotagged or geospatial video, meaning digital video files with associated GPS companion or sidecar files. Geospatial video is currently the most common method used by GPS-enabled cameras and DVR systems, from simple action cameras to consumer and commercial drones, to purpose-built airborne and vehicle video systems like our own geoDVR. It's also important to note that geospatial video usually differs in geotagging methods and data structure than the MISB Full Motion Video (FMV) standard specifically utilized by Esri's ArcGIS Full Motion Video (FMV) add-in, which is why customers will often use both, depending on which video data type they are working with at the time.
(You will need to have the ArcMap software installed to use the LineVision Esri ArcMap add-in. If you are not an ArcMap user, please consider our stand-alone LineVision Desktop application which is designed for non-GIS users who want to leverage Esri data and maps.)
Build Interactive Reports with Videos, Photos, Notes & Files in Esri ArcMap
- Map-based Playback of Geo-referenced Video Files
- Multi-channel HD & SD Video Viewing
- Simple import and viewing of High-resolution Oblique still Photos
- Snap & Save Geo-tagged Photos from Video
- Mark Features & Points of Interest with Annotations
- Add & Edit Documents and Files Right on the Map
- Full Mapping Capabilities of Esri ArcMap
- Open & Create Portable geoProject Packages
- Compatible with Video from Commercial Drones & UAS
- And more…