LineVision PLS-CADD is the only “vendor-independent” GPS video extension for PLS-CADD and the only one that is designed to support both aerial helicopter, UAV and ground-based visual inspections. LineVision PLS-CADD will allow you to click on a structure or specific point along your ROW asset corridor in PLS-CADD, and then easily review color (EO), Infrared (IR), corona (UV) video and oblique photos geographically associated with that point.
This easy-to-use software is the most “open” and versatile PLS-CADD geospatial video analysis extention available. Easily playback properly formatted geo-referenced video files from a variety of consumer video cameras, drones, gyro-stabilized video systems and specialized geospatial DVRs, including our own geoDVR hardware.
Details - LineVision PLS-CADD
- Supports for high-definition and standard definition (NTSC & PAL) video files
- Single camera map-based video playback
- Multi-camera map-based video playback (up to 2 geo-synchronized files)
- Click on PLS-CADD structure to cue video to that location
- Load oblique photos
- Geotag or re-geotag photos
- Snap and save geotagged digital still images from videos
- Manipulate photos
- Set photo search radius and directory
- Listen to audio from the video files
- Because LineVision PLS-CADD is a true extension to the PLS-CADD software, users will have all of the native mapping capabilities available in their version of PLS-CADD
- Bing Maps (streets & satellite/aerial imagery)
- Open Street Maps
- Insert Custom Orthomosaic Imagery Datasets
- COTS (consumer-off-the-shelf) video cameras like Garmin ViRB, ContourGPS and some Sony POV & Handycam models
- Commercial and professional Drones like the DJI Inspire and Phantom Pro series UAVs
- Airborne multi-sensor gyro-stabilized systems connected to a geoDVR or other compatible GPS-enabled DVR
- Multi-camera mobile mapping vehicles using a geoDVR or other compatible GPS-enabled DVR
- All panels are movable and can be “floating,” “docked” and resized
- Customize and save preferred layout and application settings
Geospatial Photo Support
Geospatial Data Support
Recommended PC Specifications
- Processor: Intel Core i7 or better
- Ports: (2) USB 3.0
- RAM: 8GB Minimum, (Windows 7, 64 Bit or better)
- Hard Drive: 1 TB Minimum (or more depending on recording length. Ample storage is recommended as video files can take considerable space).
- Video Card: minimum of 1 GB of memory
Minimum PC Specifications
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or better
- Ports: (1) USB 2.0
- RAM 4GB Minimum
- Hard Drive: 320 GB Minimum (or more depending on recording length. Ample storage is recommended as video files can take considerable space).
- Video Card: minimum of 1 GB of memory
Pricing - LineVision PLS-CADD
- $995 - Perpetual
- Enterprise Licensing - Call
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Do you have a published standard CSV format so I can be sure my geospatial video GPS data companion files are compatible with LineVision?
Yes. LineVision accepts many different GPS Data companion file types and to make it easy we have a published very simple CSV spec for LineVision.
The format is as follows:
The 1st row MUST be the following:
LATITUDE, LONGITUDE, ALTITUDE, UTCTIME, SPEED, COURSE
From there, each additional row just needs to be the corresponding values.
You can download the Simple CSV file format example by clicking on the document title below.
To load a single geotagged video to LineVision go to File > Open Video then navigate to Windows folder where you downloaded the geotagged video AND GPS “companion” or “sidecar” files. This should load up the video and play with the clickable GPS track on the map.
Check out this short tutorial:
LineVision Desktop, Add-ins, Extensions and Plug-in software is currently licensed to a specific PC as a monthly, annual or perpetual license plan.
The perpetual and includes free updates for the first year and an optional 20% annually for upgrades in year 2 and beyond. Click here to see our pricing plans.
Once you have installed our LineVision PLS-CADD extension first launch PLS-CADD. Next select Drafting > Attachments > LiDAR Video Setup > Remote GeoSystems LineVision PLS-CADD. LineVision PLS-CADD will not automatically appear. To view and work in LineVision simply “middle” click your mouse on a point in PLS-CADD and select Show LIDAR Video or press the L hot key.
Get a Demo
Need to learn more about how the LineVision PLS-CADD can add value to your video survey, inspection and surveillance projects? Request a customized web demonstration!